Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 8, 2019

Finally bought a 3D Printer!


Well, after watching the prices drop through the floor, I took the plunge and purchased a 3D printer. I chose the Creality Ender 3, which had amazing reviews and seemed pretty bulletproof. Assembly was pretty simple, and the test print came out great after a few minor adjustments.



Creality3D Ender-3 3D Printer Economic Ender DIY KITS
Stock photo of Ender-3







I also sponsored a recent Kickstarter for some Sci-Fi building files, that should be perfect for Ogre miniatures play.



https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1555279928/3d-printable-sci-fi-buildings-for-tabletop-wargame/posts/2471835

These are sized for 15mm gaming, but I can scale them to 40% and print them for Ogre Miniatures. I'm looking forward to printing a whole city of these...

First attempt at a building (this is #1 of 4 parts):





No comments: