Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 4, 2011

Cheap Ogre Buildings Part II

I finally got busy and finished my PVC pipe buildings for Ogre.  After some sanding and a couple of coats of primer, I decided to go with a khaki color to try and simulate concrete buildings. I made up some signs, doors, and windows in Microsoft Visio and printed them out on a color laser printer.


I used some "peel and stick" paper left over from another project to print them on, so all I had to do was stick them to the buildings.


At this scale, doors and windows are pretty much "painted on" anyway.






I probably should have made the Weapons Testing building look damaged in some way, oh well, I still have plenty of PVC left...















They're a little too "clean" for Ogre, I'll have to airbrush some weathering on them.

No comments: